Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weakness...

its hard at times to count the blessings you have especially during these rough times. But in these times of weakness God makes us strong. I always find comfort in THE WORD that God uses the weak to lead the strong and no matter how weak I think I am God gives me these struggles because he knows I am strong enough. Its hard at times for me to trust him 100 percent. But when I look back the times that i trust God 100 percent everything turned out better then ok. and sometimes we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. But when we look to God the dim light starts to shine through. And sometimes we ask why it didn't work out? but i'm not worried cause if it didn't or doesn't work out its because its not what the big man upstairs wants for my life. Today i took a deep breath and stepped back from the unsure things in my life and i am leaving them at his feet. For he is in control.

1 comment:

  1. That is always hard to do, but you are doing the right thing and the mature thing! I will keep praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete