Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stoked on life...

the weather is beginning to be brisk in the mornings and i love it. and i love how God totally knows my heart. last night i and a friend were talking about our prayer lives and how we long for such a deeper relationship with God. and today at morning prayer all the things that we had talked about were topics for morning prayer. and the correction we must take to fix a broken prayer life. i pray sometimes and just start rambling and thinking about dumb things.(that really don't matter) but God just revealed to me that he is in control and i need to surrender my all to him. its an amazing feeling to be restored in God. by his love and grace i am his. and no matter what i do in life he will always be by me to help me grow in him. i am stoked and humbled at his works. i feel foolish for tryin to do things on my own sometimes, i am learning to let go and lay it down at His feet. ALOHA 

1 comment: