Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moms..

Moms are amazing. i am so blessed with a mother such as mine. besides my sister and JC she and my dad have become my best friend. they are always there to talk to. i am facing a tough decision in my life right now and my mom offered wisdom and love to me. the love that she gives puts my heart at ease. knowing that family is praying for you in the midst of life changing decisions is a true blessing. my heart is still unsure, but i feel as if it is being lead by God. He has a plan for my life and as hard as it is to sacrifice things that mean the world to you sometimes thats what we are called to do. To give ourselves completely to him. thank you mom for loving me as you do. God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with a mother like you. <3

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom does ROCK!!! You are blessed to be her daughter, and I am blessed to call her my friend. I hope that one day Little Missy has the same devotion to me!

    ReplyDelete