Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Song...


i have struggles me and the Lord are attacking and trying to conquer. one of the struggles kept popping in this brain of mine. i needed to meet God and offer him all that i was. Body, MIND, and soul. so today while i was at work i found myself singing songs to God to keep him on my mind rather than myself and my problems. not a worship song from church but a song from the depths of my heart. i pulled beats from different songs and just worshiped God. it was amazing how i felt Gods presence within my soul. i felt happier and more refreshed for the day. my mind strayed at times but like i said its a struggling in which i am working on. sometimes we forget that God wants sincere songs from our hearts. i know i do. try it today sing your own song praising God for his greatness. you will be amazed at the deep beats that come flowing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment