Friday, March 6, 2009

a Very WISE women.... Love you Grams


told me throughout my childhood its not about whats on the outside, its about whats on the inside. in todays society we often forget that true beauty lies within. it breaks my heart that young girls feel the pressure to look a certain way, and leaves them feeling as if their never good enough. not even just young girls really, older women feel the pressure to look young and youthful with anti-wrinkle cream, botox, face lifts. but to all my women bloggers young and old know this, that you can have all the looks in the world, but if your heart is ugly all that outer beauty is useless and will only get you so far. embrace your inner beauty, that beauty will outshine the outer beauty and people will see you as a TRULY beautiful person.

1 comment:

  1. You are exactly right! I hope you are having a good day :)

    ReplyDelete